- Use cuticle oil daily. Not only will this hydrate your cuticles, it will keep the gel from going brittle and chipping.
- Wear gloves when cleaning. Cleaning chemicals can cause gel to de bond and chip or peel.
- Do not pick off your gel. This will also tear off a layer of your nail.
- Avoid soaking your nails in swimming pools or spa baths. This will shorten their lifespan.
- Do not apply fake tan directly after your appointment. It will alter the colour of your brow tint.
- Do not get your brows wet for 24 hours post brown lamination. This will undo the lamination effect.
- Do use a nourishing treatment on your brows post lamination.
- Do not exfoliate the area or apply products with AHAS for a week post brow waxing.
- Do not tweeze between appointments. This will mean you get a better result at your appointment.
Avoid excessive sweating for 24 hours post waxing.
Wear loose clothing for 24 hours post waxing.
Avoid excessive heat for 24 hour post waxing. Including sun bathing, saunas and spa baths.
Exfoliate three times a week but not within the first 24 hours post waxing. This helps prevent ingrown hairs.
Use an ingrown prevention treatment. This will also keen your skin and hair nice and smooth.
Wear loose clothing directly after.
- Do not get wet until you shower. Make sure when you do shower off the top layer the shower is lukewarm. Shower until the water runs clear.
- Do not use soap in your first shower post spray tan unless the top layer isn't coming off. This can happen in dry areas or under the arms.
- After 24 hours moisturise daily. This will help your tan last.
- When you want to remove your tan apply body oil. It will help break down the tan. Then scrub in the shower.
- Avoid swimming pools and spa baths the chemicals in them will break down your tan and cause it to fade faster.
Avoid excessive steam for 24 hour post lash lift treatment. The steam will make the lift drop out. This includes super hot showers, saunas and spa baths.
- Do get a lash tint in four weeks as this will refresh the look of your lash lift.
- Do not use lash curlers. You should not need to but they can snap your lashes.
- Use a growth serum if you are wanting to grow your lashes.
- Do not get your lash extensions wet for the first 24 hours.
- Use the recommended lash cleanser daily to keep your lash extensions in good condition and ensure they last.
- Bush your lashes daily.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your extensions.
- Book an infill for 2-3 weeks to your lash extensions looking fabulous.
- Avoid oil based make up and skincare near your lash extensions, these products will un bond the glue and make then fall out faster.
- Avoid saunas
Please note it is normal to lose up to 5 natural lashes per eye each day. A normal part of having lash extensions is noticing them shedding out as your natural hair does.